Frequently Asked Questions
Guangzhou Rich Color Printing Co., Ltd
- 1. IF I AM ORDERING CLEAR CARDS AND COLOR MATCHING IS IMPORTANT. WHAT INFORMATION WOULD I NEED TO PROVIDE?
On clear cards it is very hard to match colors exactly the way you want it. To match the color you want, we would need pantone colors. That way we could do our best and match the color as close as we can. Matching the colors you desire at 80-90% with pantone colors. It is impossible to match them 100%.
- 2. I FOUND PRICES LOWER THEN YOURS, WILL YOU MATCH THE PRICE?
- Depending on the specifications we will do our best to match the lowest price you have quoted from others. We cannot guarantee that we will match any price given. We must see a proper quote from the company that has quoted you lower then what we have quoted you.
- 3. CAN I GET A REFUND IF I CHANGED MY MIND ON MY ORDER?
- You can cancel before we start our final production. After we have received your signature of approval for production there are no refunds. Cancellations before the final approval are available for full refund (deduct proper service fee).
- 4. WHEN IS PAYMENT EXPECTED?
- We require payment before we begin to design or process your order. If your print fee total is over 500USD then we will require a 50% deposit to proceed. Remaining balance is due before we ship your cards to you.
- 5. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY CARDS?
- Orders will take at least 7 days or more for manufacturing after we have received your approval to begin.Lead time vary depending on options and quantities of orders.
- 6. ARE THERE SAMPLES OF YOUR CARDS?
- Yes, we will be glad to send you some free samples of our cards.If necessary,we can offer free proofing as per your artworks and specifications.